- Monitor whether going back down on Keppra dose reduces partial complex seizures.
- Get Calvin's blood checked, including yeast antibodies and low white blood cell count—possible symptoms of yeast overgrowth—plus low thyroid function and uric acid buildup, all possible seizure triggers.
- Continue weekly 0.05 mg reductions of clobazam; last dose planned for February 25th, if not slightly before.
- Make next THCA cannabis oil twice as concentrated for use during regular daily dosing as well as for nighttime dosing when needed (i.e. omit grain alcohol in making a nighttime oil, so as to eliminate possibility of inflammation.)
- Investigate and purchase tart cherry juice for improved sleep, antioxidant qualities, uric acid elimination and possible seizure suppression.
- If Calvin's blood test indicates a yeast overgrowth in the gut, treat with oral nystatin and/or saccharomyces boulardii and lactobacillus bacterium. Consider adding those two probiotics to his regimen nonetheless.
- Consider switching from CBD oil to CBDA oil because my gut is telling me to.
- Consider reducing Keppra in the future.
- Hope that after the elimination of clobazam, Calvin will eventually improve in myriad ways.
The picture -- how it's laid out goes perfectly with your list. I'm all for doing what your gut tells you.ReplyDelete